четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

This Artsy Pad is a Plant Lover’s Paradise

This Artsy Pad is a Plant Lover’s Paradise

Slice of life: I lived in Europe for close to a decade, splitting my time between Denmark and the Netherlands. I would buy fresh flowers on a weekly basis, even with my then student budget. For the price of a latte, I could get a bunch of peonies, ranunculus, or exotic blooms and foliage I didn’t even know existed before. This is one of the things I miss the most about my days on the old continent, and I now realize I took this simple pleasure for granted… Sadly, on this side of the pond, I have to think twice about getting a single branch of (ridiculously priced, if available at all) eucalyptus and, more often than not, I end up buying flowers only on special occasions. On the upside, I get to be creative with what grows in my backyard (I may have overdone the spruce twig…).


Maybe it explains why I find delight when I see homes like this one below. I get a sudden urge to run to the nearest flower shop and to transform my place into a botanical haven. Oh, and to the bookstore and art gallery too, because, I mean, look at this place! Every piece in this décor seems to have a story and has a unique appeal. There is a lot of character in here, and I’m loving it!
















Original article and pictures take nordicdesign-nordicdesign.netdna-ssl.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий